How do I connect my scale to my phone/tablet?
First, make sure that your scale is one of our smart bodyweight scale models. (Non-smart scales cannot connect to the free VeSync app). Then, try the following:
- Download the free VeSync app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the app and create an account.
- Tap the "+" button and select "Health."
- Select the correct model number.
- Follow the on-screen instructions (make sure your phone's Bluetooth is turned on).
Which bodyweight scales can connect to my phone/tablet?
Only certain models of our bodyweight scales can connect to Bluetooth. You can view them here.
Why is my smart bodyweight scale not showing my biometrics (other data aside from weight and BMI)?
To view all measurements, please try the following:
- Enter all of your personal info for your VeSync profile (age, height, gender, etc.).
- Place the scale on a hard and flat surface (no carpet, rugs, towels, etc.).
- Wait for the scale to finish syncing to the app before stepping on.
- Step on the scale with dry, bare feet (no socks).
- Wait several seconds after the initial weight has shown. It may take a few moments for the other measurements to show.
How do I delete a weight entry?
To delete history from the VeSync app:
- Tap Data Graphs right above the biometric data (weight, BMI, body fat, etc).
- Select the history icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Swipe left across any weigh-ins you wish to delete.
- Tap the red trash can icon to delete.